eucen has been developing tools to help HEIs to identify and improve their apprenticeship programmes through its project ApprEnt. During the collection of data, eucen realised that HE apprenticeships mean different things to different people in different European countries. In order to help users to understand the concept better, ApprEnt has settled a definition. You can find the details of this definition in this link and see if your own programmes fulfil a minimum of 4 characteristics out of the six identified by the project. Do you have programmes that can be considered HE apprenticeships? Let us know! We continue collecting materials!
Inclusion of Cultural Diversity in Higher Education – the HE4u2 project final full paper
The final piece of work done by the HE4u2 consortium has been the publication of a full paper in the eucen eJournal of ULLL, Vol 2 No1. This paper explains in detail the processes and the outputs of the project, including the set of guidelines and generic course both for higher education staff and the Ten policy recommendations addressed to policy makers at different levels.
Continue reading Inclusion of Cultural Diversity in Higher Education – the HE4u2 project final full paper
If we apply the definition given by the “Building digital capacity” project*, Digital Wellbeing is the capacity to:
- look after personal health, safety, relationships and work-life balance in digital settings;
- use digital tools in pursuit of personal goals (eg health and fitness);
- participate in social and community activities;
- act safely and responsibly in digital environments;
- negotiate and resolve conflict;
- manage digital workload, overload and distraction;
- act with concern for the human and natural environment when using digital tools.
Welcome to eucen eCoP groups site!
We are happy to share with you this site and invite you to browse its pages and leave comments, write a post or contact us for further information.