The aim of this eCoP is to share and develop best practices and tools for the integration of Diversity in Higher Education (HE).
This eCoP emerges from the work undertaken by the eucen project HE4u2, that has developed already the following tools:
- Transversal analysis of the initial desk research
- Repository of interesting practices
- Repository of useful literature sources
- Set of Guidelines for HE staff (in EN, FR, DE)
- Generic CPD course for HE staff (in EN, FR, DE)
- Set of Policy Recommendations (in EN, FR, DE)
Although this project was very much focused in the integration of cultural diversity of ethnic minorities, this eCoP group would welcome discussion about inclusion of diversity in general in HE environments (e.g. ethnic background, disabilities, gender, socio-economic disadvantaged groups, etc).
This eCoP is co-chaired by:
- Carme ROYO, eucen (BE)
- Francesca URAS, eucen (BE)
Who should join
This eCoP is for HE staff who are directly dealing learners with some special needs: practitioners, administrative staff, counsellors, etc, but also with those HE staff taking decisions that can affect them (i.e. deans, vice-rectors or rectors).
What to do if you are interested?
Visit the section “About” in this website and download, fill in and send back the registration form that you will find there.
For general questions or requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org