The aim of this eCoP is to share good examples and tools useful for the digitalisation of ULLL.
This eCoP will focus on existing examples of application of digital tools in an ULLL enviroment from cradle to grave.
- Link with other European organisations like EDEN and IACEE involved in this type of actions.
- Repository of contributions in events, conferences, chats, fora, blogs, projects, websites and publications.
- Selection of examples and/or case studies relevant for this group.ç
- Attempt to promote virtual discussion through live debate or fora.
- Provide a collaborative newsflash.
- Tackle the topic of quality of digital learning, linking with the Swiss Higher Education Institutions’ initiative on quality of digital learning: EDUHUB-SIG Quality Distance learning
This eCoP is co-chaired by:
Who should join
This eCoP is for university professionals who have interest in digital transformation of education and training and willing to cooperate and to collaborate. Especially those with genuine interest in improving quality of ULLL using and exploring new approaches to ULLL.
What to do if you are interested?
Visit the section “About” in this website and download, fill in and send back the registration form that you will find there.
For general questions or requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org